I has been 2 month since my last post. Have no fear my friends for I'll be back on the wheels! Only this time I'll be chubbier than before but still faster than MiTador!
Yatta!
Popular Posts Last 30 Days
-
Geng, Just planned the Tour Raja Bukit with Zaha. Here is the plan: Date: 28 Feb 2009, Saturday Route: Pekan Batu 18 - Genting Peres - Jln S...
-
One word...Awesome! This was my second time doing white water rafting at Kuala Kubu Bharu, Selangor, a beautiful river forest with cool cle...
-
Update 4: Final! - Keep it simple and basic (5.50PM, 4 March 2009) Note: Latest Cikgu Sham's post has been relocated on the comment sec...
-
I have to admit that I was a little worried about the reception of the Setul ride on LEKAS Highway. One have to be crazy enough to spend ...
-
It was a sunny Sunday morning and the condition was perfect. One thing for sure, it would get hotter during mid day. The plan was to finis...
-
SPECIAL NOTE: Our hearts and prayers go out to the victims of the Japan earthquake and tsunami. Check out 7 Simple Ways to Help: http://t.c...
-
Update 2 On designs: Man CIOCC's variations (2.35PM, 4th March 2009) Design 1C Design 1B Design 1A Update 1 on the Designs: Ada 2 varia...
-
Isnin, 27 Oktober 2008 Tempat Berkumpul: Batu 18, Hulu Langat(RV Point) Roda Pusing: 8.30AM (+-) Riders: Abg Zack, Saipol & Faizol R...
-
Route: Putrajaya Riders: Cikgu Sham, Faizol I arrived at Cikgu Sham's house at around 9.33PM. The night was a bit chill but not so wi...
-
We made it guys! We finally did the PD ride. What a way to open the 2012 Cycling Addicts calendar. Firstly our sincere apology to our...
Labels Cloud
© Cycling Addicts 2015. Powered by Blogger.

No comments:
Post a Comment