Begin Again: 1st Real Ride After a Loooong Hiatus

Today was a rather fulfilling day. For the first time since 2 years ago I was back on the Madone saddle. To be honest I was unsure what to expect. I had mixed feeling about doing a 30Km ride. One part of was saying this was a bad idea, need more training while the other was nudging me to take the leap of faith. If not now when?


My recovery ride was rather simple routine, 3 laps, 10KM, max elevation of 45m on my MTB…hence the doubt. But I'm glad I did it. Even though I took one hell of a beating climbing the 225m Sg Long hill, almost bonked, sore thigh and battered legs…the pain was in way a joy. I have never hated the Sg Long dragon backs more than today.


An yeah, I've had to relearn the route again...the hills, metal grates, holes, bumps, crossing, which toll booth to sneak through and pacing. Route familiarity helps in making a better and safer ride experience.

Looking forward to next ride.

Gambatte!




The Sungai Long's Posse 
  


Doc's new (B)ride


Geng Seluar Ketat

Faizol

4 comments:

sero said...

Canyon tu semattt abis

Faizol said...

Abg Aji dah hupgred...tunggu ramai nak kambek bagi cukup geng...

sero said...

mcm aku cakap... otwwwwwwww, korang jalan dulu

Sigma Saddles said...

thanks for sharing this information with us and i really appreciate your knowledge.Bicycle Saddle Dealers In India.