It has been a while hasn't it?


A scene from Avatar: Neytiri and Jack Sully


I know know...it has been a while since the last post.

Well....hmmm....lets see here...what have we got for December? Long school break, loads of wedding invitations and torrential rains ... Not to mention 2 weeks of preparations for my company's annual diner.

The were cycling activities...but limited to short route, the Sg Long's route. I felt a bit awkward writing this entry as there were no pictures taken during those rides. Sorry guys, the camera was out of service for an unknown reason.


James Cameron's Avatar: A must watch movie


Apart from cycling, another passion of mine is watching movies. I like movies so much that I sometimes, in my own way and terms, becomes some sort of a movie critic in a sense. I've been keeping track on this movie for quite some time and to be honest I was a bit skeptical about it... but this is James Cameron we're talking about here...

I went to Avatar's opening show at midnight on Dec 17th at Alamanda's GSC. At first I had second thought about going on the midnight show ...I mean what could be worst? If the movie sucks I'd just dozed off or snored in the movie theater until my phone's alarm, which was already pre-set earlier, rang at 3.00am...

To my surprise, the movie was simply awesome.... I've seen the trailers before where a couple of blue coloured dudes in action...but I shit you not...It's something different ...I was speachless...James Cameron's Avatar was a class of its own....

Yeah I know I digress...but it was so amazing that i have to share it with you guys...You have to watch it...give it a try....empty your cup...immerse yourself in the story....it'll blow your away....I know I did....and I want my Ikran now....my own banshee...

Hoorah!

Faizol

No comments: