The TREK Bicycle Shop

Fanboy
noun fan·boy \ˈfan-ËŒbi\

Definition of FANBOY:  a boy or man who is an extremely or overly enthusiastic fan of someone or something.

The last time I went to the TREK showroom was somewhere in April 2013. It's located at a perpetually busy shop lot area at Solaris Mont Kiara.  Finding a parking spot there was almost impossible.  I still remember how I had to make a few rounds before I found a spot and it was a couple of hundred feet away from the showroom. 

The shop was cramp with bikes from low-ends to high-ends, kiddies bikes, helmets, shoes, wheel sets, apparels, accessories, bike parts and a service area right at the back. I'd assume this would be the reason why they couldn't have the latest models on display back then.

Earlier this year they've relocated to a 3 floors showroom at Kota Damansara. Just recently I went and paid them a visit. I just had to check out the new Madone 9.  I reached the flagship store at around 4pm.  It's spacious on the inside and had it's own parking bays. 

Rather than writing a thousand words about the experience, check out the pictures I took while I stroll around the impressive setup. The Madone, Emonda, Domane, Speed Concept.... you name it, they've got it. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable.  They also have "The Spartacus" TREK Domane on display and it's not for sale.

I left the building feeling contented. It was far but worth every kilometer and toll booth I passed through along the way. Thank you Treknology for the hospitality. I will surely come back again.

Mata-ne



Madone 9
Check out the price tag!

H2 Frame

The bike fitting area

Anterior view of the new Madone
The drag defying Speed Concept TT bikes
From a different angle
TREK Domane

Emonda, Trek’s lightest production road line ever.

E' molto caro!
The Fat Bikes

Faizol

No comments: