Wrecked Weekend

This is one of the posts that in a way most unfavourable in nature. Why? It's because there were no picture taken, no act filmed...and ultimately there were no rides. Sigh...

Well it rained and rained on Saturday, even in the afternoon...I guessed it's was okay... lets hope for the better on Sunday... Later that Saturday evening I received text message from Zam asking about Sunday's plan and shortly after that from Syamsul. I thought this was great...I made the arrangement with Zaha and Saipol to do Sg, Long loop instead. It was nicely laid out plan, 7.30am from Sg. Balak's toll plaza.

Checked my bike to make sure that the tire pressures were good and the drivetrain were adequately lubbed., took a couple of Panadol soluble and off to sleep.....can wait to get greet tomorrow's sun rise with a shine...and.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZ.....ZZZ.....ZZZZZZ..... I was awaken by the buzzing sound of the alarm....holy crap..the fever hadn't gone away... and....it was a sunny Sunday morningggggg.....arrrghhhhhh...what a waste... TidaaaakkkkkKKKKKKKK.....

Faizol

No comments: