Saturday October 17th Ride: Novice on HotRod spider

Greenhorn on HotRod SARS Spider...Azlan's maiden ride to Sg. Long

Darn...it's Saturday again. Time sure flies and it's already passed mid-October. This kind of made me to think in retrospect of the many targets set earlier this year. Hmmmm....yeah... we still haven't done the PD ride...

Anyway....back to the fun Saturday ride. This time around it was a bit different...we got ourselves a company. A novice, a greenhorn, a beginner by the name of Azlan. Yeap.. we took him for a ride to the Sungai Long....what an impression it was...



It was kind fun though... It reminded me when I started cycling again.

Pictures and video of the tortures that we had him went through...besides the numbness near the bottom area....

Videos
Part1


Part 2


Part 3: Mari Tolak Beskal...


Part 4


Part 5:


Part 6:


Images:

All looking cheerful at the RV


Not bad for a greenhorn... 25 KMH


Ars starting to sore...


ShitHot SARS Spider... much better looking than Saipol's MTB.... hahaha


At the 1st peak, waitingggggg for Mr Azlan...


Went back to the foothill looking for the missing crew.... suddenly aha... what a sight!


A quick regroup before the descend....


"I can't feel my 'units' and my bottom is numb" , is this normal?


What a sight...




Third pit-stop at the last hill


Met a fellow rider...


good one... is it over yet? I want to call my mom to pick me up...

Faizol

No comments: