Recap: Sunday May 23rd Ride

Group Photo @ Sungai Long's Peak

Ok Folks, this is it. I'm posting something from the past. This ride was on sunny Sunday, May 23rd 2010. I just wanted to make clear that my recent state of hiatus has nothing to do with me hanging or selling my bike. My USPS TREK 5900 OCLV 110 is still intact, lying dormant, waiting to burn rubbers before the fasting month.

Well for the record , this has been the longest sabbatical ever to date. The thing is, It's not just the series of domestic problems but a combination of few things which I'm not particularly incline to divulge.

One thing for sure, to start riding back is so damn hard.

Back on the sunny Sunday ride.... I might have lost half of the details therefore I will not try to elaborate more than I should. Sufficing to say It was one of the "big" ride we had so far and the route was Sungai Long.

Pictures taken during the ride:


 @ RV: SUngai Balak Toll Plaza
Shmasul @ the RV

Romzi's Ride

The usual group photo at the RV

Limber up session led by Limber Master Saipol

Just about to ride, saddled up

Cruising through SILK @ Sungai Ramal

@The 2nd RV, Kajang Perdana Clover Leaf: Well we managed to get 30 minutes of tanning session while waiting for Zaha, In actual fact, he waited for us on top of the Sungai Long's peak, under a shaded area, away from the searing sun.

The bike's line: This is TREK route



Another group photo at the 2nd RV



This is where Zaha waited for us. Looked very comfortable wasn't it? 


Zaha sendag jual obat


@ Feeding Zone

Zack looking at Cikgu Sham's new bike gadget



Faizol

No comments: