Saturday Sungai Long Ride-May 1st 2010

From left: Zaha, Farizal, Romzi, Faizol, Mitador(Suhaimi) Saipol, Ah Meng, Zam & Syamsul.
P/S: Too bad the camera timer was preset, otherwise I would have set it to 30 sec and see how many of us can hold our tummies breaths.  posers!

It's already 1st of May 2010. For all labours out there, happy labour's day!

Hard to tell how far the wheels would roll. So far we've added additional flavour on the weekend ride menu. A dash of variety wouldn't hurt would it? To much of Sungai Long route is not good for the fun factor either  but it all depends on individual  "domestic" schedules.

Domestic challenges  usually are circumstantial, be it a surprise visit by your in-laws, routine chores gone bizarre et cetera. You might be thinking I'm digressing but I'm not. I'm just trying to state a reason...because we had to settle for Sungai Long route on Saturday and Sunday....!

It was a sunny Saturday morning, prefect for cycling and I brought my Olympus camera along with me even though it was still not functioning very well due what seemed to be a damaged lens servo. Regardless, I hated my phone camera as the quality were rather shoddy most of the time. Furthermore its a nightmare trying to capture video while holding a thin camera phone at 30 Km/H.

We rode through the hills before splitting up right at the last hill after the Sungai Long's toll plaza. Zac, Syamsul and I couldn't join the rest for roti canai and teh 'O' limau treat as we had to head straight home. Duty calls.....  


@ Sungai Balak's Toll Plaza

Mitador and his signature post...

Mitador's gear..

Romzi;s gear

Syamsul arrived at the RV smiling and spirited...

Saipol arrived shortly after Syamsul...


Syamsul and I were waiting for the rest right in front of the SKLA

Mitador trying to outpace the motorcycle...

Cycling through SILK highway





Saipol and Romzi cruising the highway...

@ Bukit Kajan's Toll Plaza, trying to call Bro Man...

@ Kajang Perdana cover leaf

Borak-Borak time...

Mitador looked like sedikit terkemut...wonder why?

Saipol and Ah Meng

Mitador... the new King Long?

Syamsul and Farizal...

Faizol

No comments: